samedi 29 août 2015

Hardcore gyms or weight rooms in Amsterdam

Hello everybody,

I am going to spend the next few months in Amsterdam, doing an internship. Can you recommend good gyms? Because I am doing a stronglift routine, I definitively need the following equipment:

1. Squat Racks oder Power Racks (more than one preferred)
2. Bench Press Stations
3. Free Barbells for Deadlifts/Power Cleans

No need for machines. Therefore I am open for every gym which has the necessary equipment, but would prefer hardcore gyms or weight rooms. I am still a beginner, but I feel more motivated (and I learn more) if I train in an environment, where the "hardcore people" train.

I am happy about every tip!

Best,
xZap


Hardcore gyms or weight rooms in Amsterdam

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire