Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow.
The first episode of Extant set up a nail-biter, and the second episode didn't drop the ball. Even if the pacing felt a touch slow, they moved further into the mystery and conspiracy than I imagined they would by now. That's a reassuring touch, and I'm optimistic they'll keep revealing bits and pieces instead of leaving everyone hanging.
Besides getting confirmation of the existence of the baby (is it a rule that people on television have to mention the ultrasound gel is cold?), Molly confronted Director Sparks. She's not timid by any means, but she's going through a situation anyone would be glad to hide from. The fact that she hasn't had a total and complete breakdown yet says a lot about her personality. She's bold, and I'm impressed she faced Sparks down even after Harmon warned her about his involvement.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire