jeudi 14 novembre 2013

Revolution: "Come Blow Your Horn" Review

Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow.


Hey guys, sorry I missed a review last week – was juggling a few too many things at once and didn’t even get to see the episode until I watched it back-to-back with this new one. But on to this week’s Revolution, shall we?


I’d lamented how quickly we lost Titus as a villain this season, but if you’re going to try to bring in someone to try to outdo that mixture of creepy and evil, hiring the great Zeljko Ivanek certainly is the right move. Dr. Horn is another effective opponent, that’s for sure, and the decision to give so much of this episode to him -- flashbacks included -- was a good one, quickly textualizing his background and what shaped him, including his motivation to save himself from the brain tumor that's killing him. The fact that even Truman had misgivings -- even if they came from a “Don’t screw up the work I’ve done!” place --- about Horn’s “grab all of Aaron’s friends and execute him” plan also helps show just how ruthless he is and, possibly, opens the door to Truman turning against him.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/7MQJnQWyz6g/revolution-come-blow-your-horn-review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire