mercredi 16 juillet 2014

How the Destiny Beta Made Me a Believer — IGN First

I wasn’t completely sold on Destiny until I finally got a chance to spend a couple days with the beta, and I suspect that a lot of you are going to feel the same way. Bungie’s ambitious game is an amalgam of what the studio’s done in the past with Halo, alongside what it views as the future of multiplayer and connected gaming.


But after evolving my Hunter to level 8, exploring every available nook and cranny of the gorgeous Tower, slowly raising my K/D ratio after a couple dozen rounds in the PvP arena called the Crucible, having a few unforgettable brushes with complete strangers, and scratching the surface of its story, I was once again reminded how Bungie helped change the console landscape with the Halo series, and how aims to do it again with Destiny.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire