vendredi 30 mai 2014

PS4's Upcoming Lineup is Bleak, But Not For Long

When I saw The Order: 1886 behind closed doors in February, I wasn't impressed. I really liked what developer Ready at Dawn was trying to do -- I found myself quite enamored with the game's alternate history storyline and neo-Victorian setting -- but the demo I witnessed wasn't in good shape. It was obvious The Order: 1886 wasn't going to come out this year, and I predicted that it would be pushed to 2015.


Now that this has unfortunately come true -- The Order: 1886 has indeed been delayed -- PlayStation gamers, myself included, have looked forward to this fall (and beyond) to find that… well… there's pretty much nothing coming out in terms of exclusive triple-A games. With the exception of Evolution Studios' Driveclub, a promising and pretty (yet extremely delayed) driving simulator due out this fall, PlayStation 4 owners have nothing else to look forward to in the realm of marquee exclusives in 2014.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire