dimanche 27 avril 2014

South Park: The Stick of Truth Dev Kickstarting New Game in 2014

Obsidian Entertainment chief executive Feargus Urquhart has confirmed the studio is shoring up details on what its next Kickstarter project will be, and is keen to have a campaign running before the end of 2014.


“We are working on what that is,” Urquhart told CVG. “I think we’ve come up with what it’s going to be. We have to still firm up some details, but my hope is that we’ll get one going before the end of the year.”


“I think we’ve got a good idea. I’m not going to share anything, but a few times in my career I have these things where I say, ‘hey, that’s a cool idea!’ and I’ve generally been right. So I think this one’s going to be a cool thing.”


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire