lundi 28 avril 2014

Where's the Child of Light Review?

Child of Light is a game that, when I first saw it, made me feel inclined to curb my expectations. I never for a second thought it could actually be as good as those first trailers made it out to be. But from what I've played so far, it seems my skepticism was misplaced.


Child of Light is on course to more than meet the high bar set by the delicious footage that's been trickling out from Ubisoft. Even now, I wish I were playing instead of writing. It's so good, in fact, that I want to give it the time and attention it truly deserves, which sadly, is more time than I was given leading up to today. So in order to make sure Child of Light gets its proper due, I'll be taking just a bit longer to get you fine folks the full review.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire