vendredi 28 mars 2014

The Most Exciting Aspect of Elder Scrolls Online May Be Its Crafting

I'd forgotten crafting in an MMORPG could be fun. The past few years have seen MMOs like World of Warcraft place heavier emphasis on combat perks associated with professions rather than crafting items themselves, and "crafting" itself usually involves little more than selecting items on a list the size of Bilbo's contract and waiting while 30 potions crank out on automated assembly lines. But the first time I created a potion boosting my critical percentages in Elder Scrolls Online, experimenting at my little workbench with weeds I picked up on my travels, I treasured it. For me, it represented powerful magic; the kind of thing I'd prefer to use on a boss. Such a small event, but it was the first time I knew I might have fun doing something in ESO I hated elsewhere.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire