jeudi 27 mars 2014

Dark Souls II Diary Final Day: Facing Nashandra

Over the next two weeks, Dark Souls veteran Rich Stanton will be documenting his thoughts and experiences as he plays through the game. Join him as he enters Drangleic for the first time...


DAY 14: THE LAST - AND LONGEST - DAY


King Vendrick doesn't react to my first blow, or the second. But after the third hits home he suddenly swings his blade in a great sweeping arc that almost removes my head. We're go. And the Black Knight Halberd +5, the pride and joy of my Drangleic adventures, suddenly feels like a toothpick – it's doing almost no damage.


I dodge around, game for anything, but it's not too long before Vendrick catches me out and takes my health down to nearly nothing. I survive for about a minute before the hollowed-out King claims another undead. The damage I was doing though... either I'm missing an item or a weapon, or this is a half-hour boss fight that has to be executed perfectly.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire