lundi 31 mars 2014

Once Upon a Time: "Quiet Minds" Review

Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow. Apologies that this review is up a bit late; I was visiting with different kinds of witches on the set of Salem.


It's such a relief that the Storybrooke residents have learned that Zelena is the Wicked Witch. Since the Peter Pan part of season went on and on, I was worried they would leave the witch's identity a secret for a couple more episodes. They're moving it along at the right pace to keep it from getting boring, and I like that the reveal was on Zelena's terms. She seems more calculating and more powerful than Regina – so much so that it's not clear who would win in a fight.


Hook and Neal got the winning scene of the episode. So much has happened that it's easy to forget Hook watched over Neal for a bit when he was a kid. Hook's call back to that time was confusing at first and then incredibly touching. It was a moment between those two I didn't know I needed, and I appreciated the reminder of their relationship. Especially considering the ending.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire