mardi 29 octobre 2013

Wrestling Wrap Up: Sandow "Cashes In" on Cena!

Happy Halloween Week!


tumblr_mvciqaWCOQ1rkwcz9o1_500


If you guys can stand to tear yourselves away from the X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer (I'm including myself here too!), I'll provide you with some wrapped-up wrestling.


So A LOT of things happened on the post-PPV RAW last night, but more than a few of them were big fat bummers - once again demonstrating that change ups, switch ups, reboots and big moves don't always add up to satisfaction. I'll get to Daniel Bryan in a paragraph (or page) or so, but I think we all knew that he wasn't bringing home the gold at Hell in a Cell.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/YRb1M-PNbvw/wrestling-wrap-up-sandow-cashes-in-on-cena

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire