jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Microsoft Addresses the Future of Gears of War

With Microsoft just weeks away from the launch of Xbox One, there has still been no word regarding a next-gen entry in one of the biggest Xbox-exclusive franchises, Gears of War. In an interview with IGN, Microsoft Game Studios corporate VP Phil Spencer discussed the future of the franchise and what needs to change going forward.


"I want to find a great Gears game, and I thought we did a good job with Judgment but I don't think it hit the level of quality we saw in the previous games," Spencer said on the latest episode of Podcast Unlocked. "I think review scores showed that, sales showed that, and I really think that we need to take a step back with Epic and think about -- I don't want to call it a reboot, because it's kind of an overused term, but think about where that franchise goes and how to expand what it was."


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/MszpC0lYtjk/microsoft-addresses-the-future-of-gears-of-war

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire