vendredi 28 février 2014

SHIELD: Watch the Opening to Next Week's Episode

After a month off, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is back this coming Tuesday. And there's plenty to deal with, as the last episode ended with Skye shot by Ian Quinn (David Conrad), and barely hanging on to life.


IGN has your exclusive first look at the cold opening to the new episode, "T.A.H.I.T.I.", as we see the team in the immediate aftermath of Skye's shooting. Suffice to say, they are upset - and some, like May, are looking for an outlet for those feelings.


Check out the first four minutes of "T.A.H.I.T.I." below!


This is a big episode that will also introduce Bill Paxton as Agent John Garrett, a character from Marvel Comics first introduced in the classic Elektra: Assassin miniseries. You can watch the whole thing when Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: "T.A.H.I.T.I." airs Tuesday, March 4th on ABC.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire