dimanche 29 juin 2014

True Blood: "I Found You" Review

Warning: Full spoilers for the episode follow...


Yes, "I Found You" was a noticeably better episode than the premiere - even if only because it felt like it had an actual ending and not just a weird scene where Sookie pleaded with everyone not to hate her. Oh, and please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks it's hilarious that her impassioned speech in the church in last week's episode did absolutely nothing. Everyone still thinks she's s*** and she's still bombarded with all their mental hate.


Actually, some of my gripes with this episode still stem from last week's episode. Everyone still loathes Sookie and blames her for starting the whole vampire craze in Bon Temps (again, nullifying what was meant to be a big moment at the end of the premiere). And Tara's actually dead. Meaning that it wasn't a lame fake-out after all. It was, in fact, a lame death. I may have been wrong in predicting that she'd still be alive, but I will say that I knew we hadn't seen the last of her. So I'm claiming partial points.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire