mardi 26 novembre 2013

Look at This “Look at Me” Supercut

At first I was merely amused by this supercut of movie and TV characters saying “look at me” over and over again. The cuts happen fast and it’s fun to try to name all the movies and TV shows.


Slowly, however, my amusement gave way to discomfort. Discomfort then became horror as the words lost all meaning and my consciousness slipped into a trance-like abyss. By the 90-second mark each new “look at me” felt like hearing nails on a chalkboard while being punched in the throat. And yet, I just couldn’t…stop…looking.


Enjoy!


Would you like to know more? Follow @adamdileo on Twitter or adam_dileo on IGN. Service guarantees citizenship.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/jPf5BTbr2u0/look-at-this-look-at-me-supercut

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire