mercredi 27 novembre 2013

Device 6 Review

I was lying in my bed, iPad in hand, surrounded on all sides by scraps of paper containing crudely scribbled notes. For the past hour, I'd been stuck on a particularly tricky puzzle that appears early on in Device 6, a strange and wonderful interactive novel from Simogo, the Swedish developer behind Year Walk. I've been guiding my character back and forth through this small chunk of an island, paying attention to every detail in the engaging prose and imagery, trying to pluck the one kernel of information I need in order to solve a combination lock at the end of the area. Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning that immediately precedes most revelations, the solution hit me: I rummaged through my notes and realized that I had solved the puzzle about half an hour ago, but didn't even know it.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/3EgEm-wIhjk/device-6-review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire