"Does the Kinect stuff work well?"
That's the question that matters most for Kinect Sports Rivals. The sports, the leaderboards, -- it's all for nothing if the main motions of swinging a racket or scaling a cliff don't feel good. Fortunately, they do, most of the time. Kinect Sports Rivals' six games, from sharp shooting to wave racing, are fun and generally control well, but some, like soccer, trip over motion controls too often to forgive.
I like how Kinect Sports Rivals blows past the pomp and circumstance of menu wading and goal setting that other fitness games often get lost in. It's not that playing with a larger goal in mind is bad, but that can wait until I've had some fun first. Within minutes, Kinect scanned my face, and a surprisingly accurate version of myself appeared on screen. After a few tweaks (my haircut was silly), I jumped in and started learning the fundamentals of Jet Ski racing. A few minutes later I was dodging mines and doing flips like a champ.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire