vendredi 29 août 2014

Ultimate Spider-Man: Season 3 Premiere Review

I really want to love Ultimate Spider-Man, but the times I’ve previously watched the show, it just hasn’t fully worked for me. However, it had been awhile, and I was curious how things had progressed. Plus, there are certainly some elements about Season 3 – which boasts the subtitle Web Warriors – I’m curious about, including Peter Parker meeting various different incarnations of Spider-Man, including Miles Morales (voiced by Donald Glover!).


However, none of that begins in the two-parter, airing this Sunday, that kicks off Season 3. Instead, "The Avenging Spider-Man", not shockingly, guest stars the Avengers, as the team comes to recruit Spider-Man, giving Spidey the chance to step into the big leagues.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire