jeudi 28 août 2014

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD: Fast, Violent, and Mature

From the 20-minutes of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gameplay I saw at PAX Prime 2014, it seems like Square-Enix is redefining what a Final Fantasy game can be. Obviously those fortunate enough to have played the PSP game in Japanese (it never got officially translated or released overseas) know that Type-0 shakes things up, but FF fans that haven’t played it are in for a treat with this Xbox One and PlayStation 4 HD-version.


Full disclosure, I played a super small amount of an imported copy of Type-0 back in 2011. I really dug what was there mechanically, but I just couldn’t leap over the language barrier. However, a bunch of Final Fantasy fans whom I trust fully and who can actually speak Japanese told me that Type-0 was incredible and right up my alley. Turns out, they were probably right.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire