vendredi 30 août 2013

The Subtle Magic of Tengami

I guess this preview should start with an apology. See, I played Tengami months ago at the first annual BitSummit -- an independent developer conference in Japan -- but forgot to write about it for IGN. And, at the time, I walked away impressed. I thought it was wonderful and different: a serene and thought provoking experiment that used interesting visual trickery and puzzles.


The first time I played Tengami, I did so on an iPad. Today, I played an early build running on Wii U at PAX. And, more importantly, I still felt the positive about it.


But I will admit that it's hard to fully grasp Tengami at first glance. In fact, during my Wii U demo two attendees started talking about it, and I couldn’t help but overhear their discussion. "I just don't understand what the game is here?" a disinterested male voice said.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/AoFcMPhXniw/the-subtle-magic-of-folding-paper-in-tengami

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire