vendredi 30 août 2013

Arrow: The Importance of Amanda Waller

I have a confession. I’ve met someone. As a matter of fact, I met them a very long time ago and we’ve only just rekindled our relationship. It’s not you, it’s me; I’m timid and I need someone that’s willing to steer the ship and make the hard decisions. I’ve had enough passive aggressiveness to fill two lifetimes, and the re-emergence of this person has reminded me that there are still people willing to grab the bull by the horns and do what’s got to be done no matter what.


Her name is Amanda Waller, and I love her.


ostrander6 “The Wall,” as she’s not-so-affectionately called within the DC Universe, is a character that made her debut in 1986 created by John Ostrander, John Byrne, and Len Wein. She’s one of the most morally and ethically complex characters at DC, oftentimes straddling the line between government hero and absolute super villain. What’s so endearing about her is that, deep down, she really does have the best intentions of the greater good at heart despite often being a blunt instrument.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/rWcy_Yk_ILQ/hero-worship-is-amanda-waller-dcs-agent-coulson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire