vendredi 30 août 2013

Project Godus' Big Secret

When I first played Black and White, Molyneux and Lionhead's landmark 2001 god game, it presented an image of God that I found surprisingly relatable: well-meaning, but hurried, not entirely competent and increasingly distant as time passed and the population increased. The God I was in Black and White may have been omnipotent, but I couldn't be omnipresent. Leave your followers alone for an hour whilst you went off to do something else and you'd often come back to find that they'd run out of grain and started offering each other as blood sacrifices. Under those circumstances, I'd have complete sympathy with a God that simply threw up His hands and left followers to their own devices after a few thousand years of trying to do what's best for them.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/jqY9I7kNXN8/godus-big-secret

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire