lundi 23 décembre 2013

Umbrella Academy Will Return in 2014

My Chemical Romance singer and comic book writer Gerard Way dropped a nice little Christmas surprise for fans of his and artist Gabriel Ba's creator-owned comic, Umbrella Academy. Way posted the following on his Twitter feed over the weekend:


So I got a really nice email from Gabriel Ba the other day, he's an amazing comic artist who was the artist on Umbrella Academy. He was checking in to see how I was and that he was going to be finished with a project sometime next year, and we both agreed to do part 3 and 4 of Umbrella Academy, starting next year. I am almost finished with my music project and so it's time to get back into comics. Since I announced The Umbrella Academy part 3, a lot happened and my life changed a lot, so I never got to start it, but starting next year there's going to be a steady output of things I make. So I just wanna thank everyone who stayed a fan the past few years.

Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire