jeudi 26 décembre 2013

Community: Danny Pudi on Showing Abed Without Troy

Danny Pudi has gotten to go to some very odd and very fascinating places as Abed Nadir in Community, and that looks to continue in a big way in Season 5. This season, Abed will be saying goodbye to his best friend, Troy, as Donald Glover leaves the series. When I visited the set of the show this fall, a few weeks after Glover had wrapped up his work, I spoke to Pudi about what to expect in the new season and what it’s like exploring Abed without Troy in his life.


IGN TV: How’s Season 5 been going for you so far?


Danny Pudi: I'm glad to be back. This is I think the eighth episode this season, something like that? I'm still being surprised, which is wonderful. If we're looking at it, this would be episode number 92 of Community. The fact that I'm still being surprised is... I mean, yesterday there were two scenes where it was very hard for me to keep a straight face. So that is a wonderful thing.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire