lundi 23 décembre 2013

Opinion: The Top 15 Indie Games of 2013

The scene has been building steam for a number of years now, but in 2013 the age of the independent developer truly arrived. Everywhere you turned, the indies were there. Hell, one need only look at the tussle between Sony and Microsoft – each professing their love for indies above and beyond the other – to see how important independent developers are in the modern gaming landscape.


And the best part is – they’re delivering. There were so many great indie games released this year I spent at least as much time playing them as I did games released through the traditional model. And I barely scratched the surface.


The list that follows, then, is very much a personal one. These are the indie titles I most enjoyed this year, but there are plenty of contenders I’m yet to play. Even so, I think this list is a good reflection of the breadth of experiences delivered by indie developers in 2013, and hopefully it will point you in the direction of a couple you haven’t checked out yet.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire