lundi 30 décembre 2013

Community: Dean Pelton's Ready for Season 5

Next up in my interviews with the cast of Community is Jim Rash, who oh-so memorably plays Dean Craig Pelton. With Season 5 about to debut, Rash and I discussed Dan Harmon’s return to the series and the Dean’s reaction to Jeff Winger coming back to Greendale, now as a member of the faculty.


IGN TV: First and foremost, I’ve been asking all your castmates the obvious question: What's it like to have Dan back on the show this year?


Jim Rash: Oh, I should go the opposite about it, because I'm sure they all said, "Terrible!" and I'll say, "It's wonderful!" No, it's been great. I'm sure they've all said the same thing, and it stands to reason, because it's the same answer. You knew what was missing the minute we read the first episode, you knew what we didn't have last year, which is just something that can only come from Dan's brain. I feel like there was a depth that returned to all the scripts that only he brings, because it's, like, layers that make you want to watch it again. You're like, "Did I miss that?" That goes to the credit of Chris McKenna as well, and the whole relatively new writing team, so it's been great.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire