dimanche 29 septembre 2013

My Defining Moment as a Football Manager

A month or so back, Sports Interactive’s Football Manager 2013 was the highlight in a SEGA sale and, as an avid fan of the sport (Liverpool, if you’re asking), I made sure to take advantage. Although there are folks obsessive about the insanely deep management sim to a degree that I can’t even conceive (though, I highly recommend reading this piece as one such example, echoing many stories I’ve heard from players about their experiences), the game has been an on/off staple of my life, right from when it was originally known as Championship Manager and was published by Eidos.


Having not played the series for four or five years, I finally found time to start up a game this past week. Opting to manage Liverpool, as I always do, I marvelled at the interface changes made since I last played and then set about deciding how to improve my squad on such a limited budget. It was at this stage I was reminded of the last time I’d ventured into the franchise and was hit with a flashback to one of the most surreal moments that’s ever happened to me since I started gaming. Truth be told, I’m a little surprised I hadn’t thought to write about this before.


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/0aePtAwckKU/my-defining-moment-as-a-football-manager

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire