vendredi 29 juillet 2016

[Pics] Quick and inexpensive boat painting in the Carolinas

Hey guys, I hope I'm in a helpful place and not pushing anyone's buttons by posting here.

My name is Rob Piercey, I'm the owner of a recently established boat painting company here in the Carolinas; Quantum Color. The paint system Quantum Color uses is relatively new, and well ahead of its time. We paint boats on-site in a matter of hours, for a fraction of the cost of competitors. As for the quality of the work, our results speak for themselves. Currently paint jobs are ridiculously expensive and I hope to solve this problem by providing a service that the average boat owner on any lake can afford. Additionally, our industry breaking prices are slashed even further based on the hospitality shown by the customer, towards our workers.

If you are interested in seeing some QC work, having a conversation with me, receiving and estimate, or offering advice, shoot me an e-mail at:
QCyachtpaint@gmx.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_2230.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 279.7 KB  ID: 909714   Click image for larger version.  Name: QC1.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 110.8 KB  ID: 909722  


[Pics] Quick and inexpensive boat painting in the Carolinas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire