vendredi 29 juillet 2016

[For Sale] Lake Wylie local, Brand new to yacht/sailboat painting in the Carolinas; discounts!!

Hey guys, I hope I'm in a helpful place and not pushing anyone's buttons by posting here.

My name is Rob Piercey, I'm the owner of a recently established boat painting company here in the Carolinas; Quantum Color. The paint system Quantum Color uses is relatively new, and well ahead of its time. I've just recently started to paint boats for profit, part time, and for the time being have only offered by word of mouth or craigslist. Big companies will charge an arm and a leg for a quality paint job, I would only ask for a fraction of your best quote, or your best offer. If you own a boat in the Carolina's that could use some TLC, contact me and we can work something out!

If you are interested in seeing some QC work, having a conversation with me, receiving and estimate, or offering advice, shoot me an e-mail at:
QCyachtpaint@gmx.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: IMG_2230.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 32.2 KB  ID: 909794   Click image for larger version.  Name: QC1.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 33.0 KB  ID: 909802  


[For Sale] Lake Wylie local, Brand new to yacht/sailboat painting in the Carolinas; discounts!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire