jeudi 21 juillet 2016

19' Eliminator Daytona jet Blown 565ci

Decided to put my 84 19' Eliminator Daytona jet up for sale. Its something I definitely dont want to do but need to do. My wife will only let me have so many toys before she kills me lol. Ive always always always wanted this boat and exact setup and she is a real beauty. Anyway I bought the boat about right over 2 years ago. The boat was running when i bought it but i purchased it without the bbc that was in it because i wanted to have a blower motor built eventually. Initially the only thing I did to her was completely go through the trailer. I stripped it of all the wood, wiring, lights, etc and had it painted to match the boat. I then rewired it fully with all new lights bunks carpet wood and a new jack. It already had nice looking aluminum wheels so i left those otherwise its all new. I like my trailers looking and performing as good as my boats. The gelcoat is in very nice shape still shines very nice i have washed it twice but have yet to put any wax on it she just shines that good. The boat has been sitting in a building with cover on it since i bought it. About three months ago Mike Ford Racing engines finished up with my motor. Motor specs are as follows.
Dart big M block standard deck 565ci
Callies Crank
Manley Rods
Dart 355cc CNC heads
740 lift custom ground Blower cam
jesel shaft mount rockers
Blower shop 10:71 polished billet blower and intake making about 5 lbs of boost on current pulley setup
950cfm blower carbs
blower shop flame arrestor
MSD pro billet distributor and ignition with boost retard controller
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump and bypass regulator
I have the full build sheet and parts list etc will be available to buyer at request.

This motor cost me well over 20k to build not counting the fuel system and ignition

I dont know a whole lot about the pump other than it is a berkley and is built to handle big power according to previous owner. It looks to be either painted or powder coated a nice silver color. It has a droop snoot a small 4* wedge and a place diverter. i only have a couple hours on the setup in fact i haven't even changed the break in oil out of the motor yet. ive made a few passes with her just messing around on the lake and everything works fine and she is a handful. With a little smaller top pulley and better gas this setup should put out 1000hp easy. She isn't setup to race just to be fun wild lake boat.

For Headers im running a custom built set of Stainless steel up swept blower headers. 2 1/4 primaries to a 4 1/2 inch collector. These were 2k to have built.

The interior is original and in great shape. I have the original backseat as well but i opted for a little more leg room up front and not have the back seat in. The boat has auto meter carbon fiber marine gauges. Everything works just like it should. Also boat has a full custom heavy duty cover that goes with it.

Im not interested in any type of trades what so ever because like I said above selling because my wife might kill me lol Honestly though i just need to liquidate some toys. Im located In Orlando, FL. ALSO im not willing to separate the boat and motor at this time selling just as a whole package. This is a nice original boat that hasnt been hacked up or beat up. The motor has all the best money can buy in it and on it. She is a real piece of art. You cant even tow this thing down the road where i live without people stopping to talk to you about it. Im asking 32k for the whole rig. This isnt your average 454 big block with a cheap craigslist used weiand blower stuck on top stuck in a faded old boat. Please dont compare it to that. This is a nice boat with an even nicer motor. Thanks for reading Please Feel free to call with any questions.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
4074922473


19' Eliminator Daytona jet Blown 565ci

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire