mardi 29 juillet 2014

What Would Bring Crazy Taxi to PS4 and Xbox One?

The creator of Crazy Taxi has revealed he's contemplating bringing the franchise back to consoles, but there are two key features he wants to master first.


Speaking to IGN ahead of the release of Crazy Taxi: City Rush on iOS and Android devices, Kenji Kanno admitted he's keen to see the series return to consoles like PS4 and Xbox One but it needs to be an evolution, and that's the part he's struggling with.


"I don’t know how old I would be when the next one came out, but there are some features I would like to add to new Crazy Taxi games, but I haven’t managed to figure out how to do it yet," he admitted. "This is the first time I’ve ever told anyone. The very, very first time. Ever.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire