jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Chuck Osborn's 10 Favorite Games Ever

From the desk of Managing Editor Chuck Osborn...


As you can imagine, it’s a stupidly difficult task trying to whittle a lifetime of game-playing down to just 10 games. Sure, I could -- and very nearly did -- lengthen the list so that I could fit in some more recent favorites, but that felt like cheating. So I kept it to a nice round list of 10 games: the ones that touched me the most personally or had me playing them over and over again.


This means I had to cut out a lot of great games, especially more recent ones that I loved. Games like Batman: Arkham City, LEGO


, The Walking Dead series, Skyrim, DC Universe Online, and more. Plus the venerable oldies that most gamers would yell at me for not putting on this list like the original Legend of Zelda or Super Metroid. This list isn’t necessarily about quality, though -- these are my personal favorites. Each one is a step in my formative journey as a gamer.


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire