lundi 22 août 2016

New Guy Here

How's it going, new guy here on the forums and to boats for that matter. Looking to get some advice and help with figuring out what I want/need. A little about me, I'm 25, I work in IT as a Systems Engineer, married, have a 2003 Cobra pullied that is the land toy, now I am looking at something for the water :cool:. Currently have my eyes set on getting a Carrera elite 205 open deck, BUT I need something that would be dual purpose. My family and I are big into fishing, I haven't gone much since getting the house and not having a boat. I would like something that I can bass fish with at the lakes and rivers, but at the same time have some fun boating around pulling a tube. Is this something I can accomplish with a Carrera Elite 205? I like jet boats as the ones I have been in were able to go into super shallow water. And I am pretty fond of the older power boats (Sanger, placecraft, Carrera, Tahiti jet boats), my buddies dad used to have a really nice Sanger v-drive. Any advice is greatly appreciated :)!


New Guy Here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire