vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Stan Lee Previews His SHIELD Cameo

Suffice to say, but any chance you have to hear the iconic voice of Stan Lee speaking to you is a good one. I had the opportunity to talk to the legendary comic book creator about his upcoming appearance on this coming Tuesday's episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. In the episode, Lee will continue a tradition he's had for many years now, making a cameo in a Marvel-based property.


IGN TV: My first question with you appearing on S.H.I.E.L.D. is, what took so long?! Were you saying, "Hey, why am I not in the first episode of this show?"


Stan Lee: Oh, I like the way you think! I felt the same way. Why was it not called Stan Lee and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?


Continue reading…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire