mardi 23 juillet 2013

Wadlow Talks X-Force

Kick-Ass 2 writer-director Jeff Wadlow was at Comic-Con this weekend promoting the return of Dave Lizewski, but his involvement writing the screenplay for Fox's young mutants flick X-Force of course also came up.


"I love the current


incarnation, Uncanny X-Force," Wadlow told Slash Film. "I love what


Rob Liefeld did in the nineties. I remember buying X-Force 1 and what I’ve really loved about the announcement that we are working on the movie is how excited people are by the potential, but also how curious they are like 'What’s the line up?' What’s interesting with X-Men, I mean they have an iconic lineup, so you know who is going to be in that movie, but X-Force it’s like 'Who is it going to be?' I love that people are guessing."


Continue reading…






via IGN All http://feeds.ign.com/~r/ign/all/~3/hfCfs9aBnbI/wadlow-talks-x-force

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire